1. You’re getting to the point where a lot of your friends are loved up.
4. But when you think back to your own relationships, you’re just grateful you made it out alive.
7. Singledom means you can pass out on the sofa after watching a Dance Moms marathon.
8. Or drop a fart without anyone being grossed out.
12. Not having to shave regularly is a huge plus.
13. Pancakes trump morning sex any day.
15. But at some point you’re expected to return the favour.
16. When people say the “L” word you feel a bit antsy.
18. Even though you broke up five years ago…
19. Once you may have sort of cheated on someone, and you didn’t feel as bad as you should have.
23. It keeps things fresh and you don’t get bored.
24. And when dates go bad you get to return to Dance Moms and pancakes.
25. You mourn single pals when you see a new “in a relationship” status.
26. Because let’s face it — all the best songs are about being single and partying.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›