1. Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
Posh up your potatoes by adding two simple ingredients. This works best with red potatoes FYI. Get the recipe.
2. Mozzarella and Mash Pie
Fluffy mash + creamy mozzarella = a big winner. Get the recipe here.
3. Mashed Sweet Potato with Kale and Boursin Cheese
Everyone’ s mad about kale but if you’re not quite sure about this super food add it to some sweet potato mash. Get the recipe here.
4. Mashed Potato Bagel with Chilli Lime Shrimp
The bagel provides the crunch, the shrimp provides the zing and the mash is the glue that brings it all together. Foodgasm! Get recipe here.
5. Loaded Mashed Potato Cups.
Pop some leftover mash in these pastry cups and gather your friends round. Or just eat them by yourself because who cares it’s mash.Get the recipe here.
6. Mashed Potato Rings
Move aside onion rings! Get the recipe here.
7. Mashed Potato Balls with Bacon Bits
Bacon, potato and cheese - basically the three musketeers of an awesome meal. Get recipe here.
8. Mashed Potato Puffs
Everyday I’m pufflin’. Get the recipe here.
9. Fried & Loaded Mashed Potato Balls
Turn your mash into perfect finger food. Get the recipe here.
10. Mashed Potato Bombs
Drop some P-bombs at your next dinner. Get the recipe here.
11. Cheese and Mashed Potato Toastie
Once again this recipe proves that creamy and crunchy carbohydrates are a winning combination. Get the recipe here.
12. Cheesy Mashed Potato Pancakes
Hot crispy potato pancakes topped with tangy sour cream. Hello! Get the recipe here.
13. Mashed Potato Waffles
This is a game-changer. But you do need a waffle iron. Get the recipe here.
14. Mashed Potato Tacos
Welcome to a creamy, comforting fiesta. Get the recipe here.
15. Mashed Potato Focaccia
Don’t panic, bread baking doesn’t have to be a mammoth task. In fact, this might be one of the easiest yeast doughs you’ll ever make. Get the recipe here.
16. Mashed potato calzones
Mashed potato and pizza dough! Get the recipe here.
17. Fancy Mashed Potato Swirls
No time for piping? Just put the potatoes in a casserole dish and create peaks on the surface with the tines of a fork. Get the recipe here.
18. Mashed Potato Pesto Swirls
You know what they say: all good things come in green. Get the recipe here.
19. Mashed Potato Cakes
Not only do these cakes look delicious, but the recipe is ridiculously simple. Whoop! Get the recipe here.
20. Mashed Potato Pizza
Woah, someone call the carb police. Get the recipe here.
- The person suspected of shooting several people at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs is in police custody, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›