1. This is Oliver.
He’s funny, talented, and much beloved by all. I hate him.
2. Oliver loves pizza. And he’s willing to work for it.
That’s encouraging. Yay, Domino’s!
3. Not so fast, Oliver…
Tragedy and loss. The hopes of another artist crushed by corporate tyranny.
4. But Oliver does a drawing for them anyway.
Never let rejection stand in the way of creation.
5. Pizza Express is interested.
Things are definitely looking up.
6. Pizza Express gets the deluxe 4D treatment.
Sadly, Oliver does not get a pizza.
7. Pizza Hut offers support.
But no pizza. Or a really soggy one, perhaps.
8. But what’s this?
Ask Italian offers a ray of hope.
9. Oh, no!
Pizza Express has hurt feelings, now.
10. But then again…
They do show solidarity.
11. Domino’s, however…
12. Watch the whole story here.
Because I’m probably not telling it very well. But Oliver can teach you to draw really good, too. And maybe you can get a free pizza. Or not.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️