1. The WWE recently released a tribute video for Connor “The Crusher” Michalek, an 8-year-old fan who recently died of pediatric brain cancer.
2. The video shows various WWE management and wrestlers reflecting on Connor’s time around the WWE.
“He was obviously sick, but you’d never know it from his personality.” - Stephanie McMahon
3. Including Daniel Bryan, Connor’s favorite wrestler.
“Connor was special for a million reasons…his smile, he was so quick witted, and he was nice to everybody.” — Daniel Bryan
4. The video even shows the time “The Crusher” went one-on-one with Triple H and took him out with a single punch.
5. The video wraps up with Connor’s experience at WrestleMania when his favorite wrestler won the WWE Title.
6. Connor was at ringside, with his father, and was the first person Daniel Bryan embraced after his win.
“Connor, you mean a lot to me and you give me a lot of strength. You helped me earn this. Please keep on fighting.” —Daniel Bryan