1. Will Ferrell announced Tuesday afternoon that he was doing a Reddit AMA.
2. First of all…
5. He also dispelled any rumors that he and the Red Hot Chili Peppers drummer are the same person.
“It has been acknowledged many times that myself and Chad Smith, drummer for the Red Hot Chili Peppers, share a resemblance to each other. A lot of people think that it’s me playing for the Red Hot Chili Peppers. But that would be an insult to Chad Smith. The truth of the matter is there is no Will Ferrell. Only Chad Smith.” -Will Ferrell
7. Will wanted to be…Spider-Man?
Fan: Is there any movie role, outside of comedy, that you wish you could have landed?
Will: Yes. It was down to me or Tobey Maguire for Spider-Man and they harshly told me I was too fat for the suit. That having been said, every time I watch Spider-Man I still think I was the better actor for the role.
10. BUT WAIT…THE BEST PART
15. Finally, after all the fun…
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite. Some critics think it was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- And Super Bowl Sunday has arrived. The Denver Broncos will take on the Carolina Panthers at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California. Kickoff is at 6:30 ET 🏈