1. San Diego Comic-Con attendees got an early look at the upcoming crossover episode, which will introduce the Griffins of Family Guy to Springfield’s beloved Simpson family.
2. The Family Guy episode, which is due to air Sept. 28 on Fox, will feature both show’s favorite stars interacting in the same world.
3. The episode will air on the same evening as The Simpsons season premiere, during which a major character is set to be killed off.
4. So grab a Pawtucket Patriot Ale or Duff Beer (whichever you prefer) and enjoy what should be a landmark episode for both sitcoms.
5. Watch the full sneak peek of the Simpsons-Family Guy crossover below.
FOX / youtube.com
Austin Hunt is a social news reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Austin Hunt at email@example.com