1. In case you didn’t know, professional wrestling is scripted and WWE scripts have found their way online in recent weeks.
The page above shows how a match is split up into “segments.” It is for a match between Rob Van Dam (RVD) and Alberto Del Rio and shows how the match was scheduled to play out.
Notice halfway down the page where it says “Finish — RVD Over.” This is code for “RVD is scheduled to win.”
It follows up with “Music,” which means the winning wrestler’s music will play throughout the arena.
Next, is “Reactions,” which means the camera will cut straight to crowd reactions after the three-count and music hits.
2. Watch the last few seconds of the match, played out exactly like the script calls for.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.
- Dozens of people inhaled balloons full of laughing gas outside British parliament in protest against proposed drug laws.
- An Ohio man is suspected of fatally shooting his neighbor in the face before running her over with a lawn mower.