1. Video taken by a group of oil workers, on Monday, shows a rare EF-2 tornado hit near their camp, just south of Watford City, N.D.
2. Peak winds of 120mph were reported by the National Weather Service. The tornado was estimated to be 100 yards wide, with a path of a half-a-mile long.
3. The insane footage shows a scene that is rarely captured by someone who survives being so close to a tornado.
4. The workers captured most of the footage from inside a truck, while dirt and debris were being tossed around outside by the tornado.
5. Watch the full video below:
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›