1. Video taken by a group of oil workers, on Monday, shows a rare EF-2 tornado hit near their camp, just south of Watford City, N.D.
2. Peak winds of 120mph were reported by the National Weather Service. The tornado was estimated to be 100 yards wide, with a path of a half-a-mile long.
3. The insane footage shows a scene that is rarely captured by someone who survives being so close to a tornado.
4. The workers captured most of the footage from inside a truck, while dirt and debris were being tossed around outside by the tornado.
5. Watch the full video below:
Austin Hunt is a social news reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Austin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org