1. A huge snow squall struck the outskirts of Toronto this morning, making for a dangerous morning commute.
3. The weather change was sudden and led to limited visibility.
10 minutes ago it was so bright and sunny I needed shades. Now, in the middle of a surprise snow squall. FU nature.08:57 AM - 27 Feb 14RetweetFavorite
6. It was blamed for a near 100-car pileup on a highway north of Toronto.
10. No major injuries were reported, according to the Toronto Star.
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›