1. A fan was set on fire this past weekend by a security guard during a Polish league match between Śląsk Wrocław and Zagłębie Lubin.
2. The fan was waving a flare when the security guard sprayed him with pepper-spray, which is highly flammable.
3. Watch in the lower-left corner as the fan is on top of the security fence, before being sprayed with pepper-spray by the security guard.
4. Fortunately the fan is fine, suffering only superficial injuries. Watch the full video below.
Austin Hunt is a social news reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Austin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›