1. A Native American and Cleveland Indians fan met face-to-face outside Progressive Field during the Indians’ home opener on Friday.
“I do see a change, a slow change,” Roche told AP. “It’s progressively happening. The young people are more in tune to it, where a lot of these older people grew up with it and so did their parents. We have nothing against the game. I know it will change in time. I hope it changes before I die.”
5. A Cleveland Indians representative was unavailable for a comment on the situation.
- The final four remaining Oregon wildlife refuge occupiers have surrendered to the FBI, ending a 40-day protest.
- Southern California Gas said the massive natural gas leak that forced thousands of residents from their homes is now under control.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸