1. Yesterday, Bubba Watson won the 2014 Masters Tournament by a 3 stroke margin.
David Cannon / Getty Images
2. For winning, Watson received the coveted “Green Jacket” that every golfer dreams of putting on.
Rob Carr / Getty Images
3. So, how does a golfer celebrate winning one of the biggest tournaments in the World for the second time, you ask?
Harry How / Getty Images
5. Waffle House, of course!
6. They were even so kind as to have it waiting for him when he arrived.
7. Watson didn’t even bother to change out of his golfing outfit before his late night dinner.
8. So, how does it feel to be Waffle House’s go-to professional athlete?
Here Are The Top Stories
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.