1. Yesterday, Bubba Watson won the 2014 Masters Tournament by a 3 stroke margin.
David Cannon / Getty Images
2. For winning, Watson received the coveted “Green Jacket” that every golfer dreams of putting on.
Rob Carr / Getty Images
3. So, how does a golfer celebrate winning one of the biggest tournaments in the World for the second time, you ask?
Harry How / Getty Images
5. Waffle House, of course!
6. They were even so kind as to have it waiting for him when he arrived.
7. Watson didn’t even bother to change out of his golfing outfit before his late night dinner.
8. So, how does it feel to be Waffle House’s go-to professional athlete?
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two bomb attacks in Nigeria's central city of Jos killed at least 44 people.
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️