1. Yesterday, Bubba Watson won the 2014 Masters Tournament by a 3 stroke margin.
David Cannon / Getty Images
2. For winning, Watson received the coveted “Green Jacket” that every golfer dreams of putting on.
Rob Carr / Getty Images
3. So, how does a golfer celebrate winning one of the biggest tournaments in the World for the second time, you ask?
Harry How / Getty Images
5. Waffle House, of course!
6. They were even so kind as to have it waiting for him when he arrived.
7. Watson didn’t even bother to change out of his golfing outfit before his late night dinner.
8. So, how does it feel to be Waffle House’s go-to professional athlete?
In The News Today
- An assailant shot two people at Texas Southern University. One person has died, and a suspect has been detained. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›