1. Yesterday, Bubba Watson won the 2014 Masters Tournament by a 3 stroke margin.
2. For winning, Watson received the coveted “Green Jacket” that every golfer dreams of putting on.
3. So, how does a golfer celebrate winning one of the biggest tournaments in the World for the second time, you ask?
5. Waffle House, of course!
6. They were even so kind as to have it waiting for him when he arrived.
7. Watson didn’t even bother to change out of his golfing outfit before his late night dinner.
8. So, how does it feel to be Waffle House’s go-to professional athlete?
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›