1. Yesterday, Bubba Watson won the 2014 Masters Tournament by a 3 stroke margin.
David Cannon / Getty Images
2. For winning, Watson received the coveted “Green Jacket” that every golfer dreams of putting on.
Rob Carr / Getty Images
3. So, how does a golfer celebrate winning one of the biggest tournaments in the World for the second time, you ask?
Harry How / Getty Images
5. Waffle House, of course!
6. They were even so kind as to have it waiting for him when he arrived.
7. Watson didn’t even bother to change out of his golfing outfit before his late night dinner.
8. So, how does it feel to be Waffle House’s go-to professional athlete?
In The News Today
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›
- Facebook is working with charter schools to build educational software that it eventually plans on offering for free to U.S. public schools. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›