- AthanasaurusRex "A Colorblind Dad Tears Up When He Get..."
- AthanasaurusRex "What Plus-Size Clothing Looks Like On..."
And the irony is, that the target audience probably hasn’t even heard of or seen the original series. Fail bomb
- AthanasaurusRex "This Girl's Argument For Why We Need ..."
- AthanasaurusRex "A Guy Secretly Filmed His Mom For A Y..."
- AthanasaurusRex "23 Things That Made '80s Kids Crap In..."
- AthanasaurusRex "19 Gifts Every "Buffy The Vampire Sla..."
There was already a Buzzfeed Buffy theme song quiz a while ago and it was 1000x better than this Do you actually get PAID to write this stuff?
Response to 17 Silent Films Every Movie Lover Should See:
The passion of Joan of Arc is probably the best film ever made. The sets are incredible and her performance still gives me chills. The first time I watched it, it was the regular silent version. Then I was given the criterion version with an accompanying soundtrack and it blew my F’ing mind. Still makes me weep to this day.
Oh my god these are terrible. WTF. NO
The video is great!! But the song…not so much. TMBG was soooo good in the 90’s. Time hasn’t been kind
- AthanasaurusRex "A Veterinarian Was Fired After Postin..."
- AthanasaurusRex "This Plus-Size Blogger's Bathing Suit..."
I never cried legit tears until I was 16.
The other I get, the more sensitive I seem to get. Maybe it’s the worlds way of trying to make up for 16 tear-free years? Anyways. FFWD to 2014, I realized that I cannot hand any animal harm or deaths or suffering. Like not even a teeny bit. I am an avid horror movie fan and have seen some fucked movies and scenes. It’s just a movie and it doesn’t affect me emotionally. But seeing a Moon Bear in a cage with a device to collect vile = instant tears. A movie where an animal dies or is hurt? TEARS. Yesterday I watched an episode of Nature about the Irish river Shannon. And they were talking about this bird species which only has one male left. And he chirps and calls and calls and calls for his mate but he doesn’t known there aren’t any. And he will likely do this forever = EPIC TEARS. :/
- AthanasaurusRex "Parent's Of Missing Toddler Release H..."
- AthanasaurusRex "These Guys Celebrated Target Closing ..."
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›