4. You spent too much time Facebook stalking last night.
6. Regardless, you’re having trouble staying awake today.
7. And all you want is a quick nap.
9. A little shuteye to recharge your batteries.
10. After all there’s nothing like a good nap to get you back on track.
11. But napping is so much more than an energy booster.
16. Some reassurance everything is going to be alright.
23. Just remember there’s someone out there who loves you.
25. Through thick or thin.
27. And bad.
28. And in the end always remember,
30. So go on, treat yourself to a little “R & R”. You deserve it!
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›