7. And drowsiness.
11. Soaking up the sun.
16. But every time you go outside, you’re just like:
“Nature… the worst.”
19. And crawl into a dark cave far away from high pollen counts and mold spores.
22. And if you can’t beat them, join them.
Just make sure you’re properly equipped.
- Dylann Roof pleaded not guilty to federal hate crime charges in the Charleston church massacre.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.