2. Basically girls can shop, party, and date to become “the hottest girl in town.”
Yes, this game actually exists.
3. The problem is you have to be popular to shop.
But no worries, you can always BUY more friends.
5. Because everyone knows a girl is nothing without her man.
I mean who would buy you gifts if you didn’t have a man?
6. Get points by having a “showdown” at parties to prove that you’re the hottest girl there.
Oh you mean you don’t normally go to parties and have SHOWDOWN with the host? That’s weird…
7. Good news! You don’t actually have to be hotter than the girl you’re showdowning. You just need a bigger clique!
Good, I was worried for a second…
8. Now that you’re hotter than everyone else, IT’S TIME TO GET FAMOUS!
Just make sure you watch out for those CRAZY GIRLS who are going to hate on you.
9. And most importantly: always stay confident or you may end up a loser.
10. Strangely, the country where It Girl is most popular is Egypt.
11. BONUS: For more boyfriends, shopping, and all around girly fun be sure to check out Crowdstar’s other awesome game Social Girl!
It’s not the same game at all.
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›