1. This giant banner off The 10.
Level of L.A.-ness: Tweeting @yogurtland because they’re out of tart yogurt.
2. Having to valet park at IHOP.
Level of L.A.-ness: Hiring a nanny so you can go to yoga.
3. This employment opportunity.
Level of L.A.-ness: Asking for gluten-free soy sauce.
4. Every vanity plate ever, but especially this one.
Level of L.A.-ness: Totes abbreviating every word.
5. This photo, which perfectly encapsulates how we deal with the rain.
Level of L.A.-ness: Saying you’re 15 minutes away when you’re driving, but you’re actually 30.
6. The existence of this matte black Prius.
Level of L.A.-ness: Getting a weekly blowout at Dry Bar.
7. This shirt, which most likely costs over $100.
Get you accessories any way you can I guess..? Lol #onlyinLA @KyleEditor
Level of L.A.-ness: Having your personal trainer’s number on speed dial.
8. This PSA for your puppy.
Level of L.A.-ness: Putting on a cardigan when it’s colder than 70 degrees.
9. Eating kale when you’re drunk.
“We’re drunk. Want some kale?” #onlyinLA #overheardinLA @laist
Level of L.A.-ness: House parties.
10. This “earthquake” button in the elevator.
Level of L.A.-ness: Taking the subway… Hahah, just kidding.
11. This LA Times story.
Level of L.A.-ness: Your waiter referring to himself as an “actor.”
12. Hiking (with Chanel bags).
Level of L.A.-ness: Going to Palm Springs for the weekend.
Level of L.A.-ness: Describing your juice cleanse as “life-changing.”
14. Doing yoga while hiking.
Level of L.A.-ness: Saying you’ve been a Dodgers fan all along.
15. Every sentence of this post.
Level of L.A.-ness: Only drinking SmartWater.
16. This poodle wearing mini Converse.
Level of L.A.-ness: Asking for the heater to be turned on in Urth Cafe patio.
17. This dog who can afford to eat better than you.
OMG. The lady at the next table just ordered bottled water and a NiÃ§oise salad for her dog. #OnlyInLA
Level of L.A.-ness: Instagramming a picture of the sunset with the hashtag #nofilter.
18. This rhinestone peephole.
A rhinestone encircled peephole??? #onlyinLA
Level of L.A.-ness: Coffee Bean.
19. This guy shaving in traffic.
Level of L.A.-ness: Debating whether you should be working on a screenplay or a memoir.
20. This lady casually having brunch with her dogs.
Level of L.A.-ness: Referring to Malibu as “the bu.”
21. This necessary sign.
Level of L.A.-ness: Tweeting about the earthquake you felt last night.
22. Mistaking TV sets for real life.
Parked car, walked towards the farmer’s market, then realized it was a fake farmer’s market for a TV show. #onlyinLA
Level of L.A.-ness: Leaving the bar at 2 a.m.
23. The veganization of Coolio.
Level of L.A.-ness: Going to a screening.
24. These dogs waiting to take their picture with “Santa Paws.”
Level of L.A.-ness: Telling your friends exactly what freeways you took to get to brunch even before you’ve said hello.
25. This self-aware airport construction notice.
Level of L.A.-ness: Organic green tea sweetened with agave nectar.
26. This naked woman running down La Brea.
PHOTO!! RT @tschan: Umm, there’s a naked person running down La Brea Blvd. What the heck?! #OnlyInLA
Level of L.A.-ness: Getting overly excited about eating sushi.
27. This manhole cover having a minor identity crisis.
Level of L.A.-ness: Acting like you can actually speak Spanish.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›