2. In the mid-’50s Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz were at the height of their fame.
3. So you can imagine everyone’s delight when they both managed to dupe the panel of the hit TV show, “What’s My Line?”
4. Leave it to Lucy to come up with a creative way to get out of a tricky situation.
6. And Desi certainly deserves props for circumventing his famous accent.
7. Well done, Ricardos, well done.
- Civil rights attorneys filed a lawsuit seeking a court order for footage of the fatal shooting of Jamar Clark in Minneapolis.
- Robocalls from John Kasich's campaign to voters on a do-not-call list sparked complaints to New Hampshire's attorney general 🇺🇸
- And Red Lobster got a sales boost after Beyoncé mentioned the chain in her latest song, "Formation." 👑🍤