1. It’s been 56 years since the last episode of I Love Lucy aired in 1957, and yet Lucy and Ricky remain one of the most famous couples in television history.
2. In the mid-’50s Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz were at the height of their fame.
Moviepix / Getty Images
3. So you can imagine everyone’s delight when they both managed to dupe the panel of the hit TV show, “What’s My Line?”
Hulton Archive/ Stringer / Getty Images
4. Leave it to Lucy to come up with a creative way to get out of a tricky situation.
6. And Desi certainly deserves props for circumventing his famous accent.
7. Well done, Ricardos, well done.
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Boko Haram has killed 97 people at mosques in northeastern Nigeria, a government official told AP.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.