1. It’s been 56 years since the last episode of I Love Lucy aired in 1957, and yet Lucy and Ricky remain one of the most famous couples in television history.
2. In the mid-’50s Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz were at the height of their fame.
Moviepix / Getty Images
3. So you can imagine everyone’s delight when they both managed to dupe the panel of the hit TV show, “What’s My Line?”
Hulton Archive/ Stringer / Getty Images
4. Leave it to Lucy to come up with a creative way to get out of a tricky situation.
6. And Desi certainly deserves props for circumventing his famous accent.
7. Well done, Ricardos, well done.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece appears to have voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.