1. It’s been 56 years since the last episode of I Love Lucy aired in 1957, and yet Lucy and Ricky remain one of the most famous couples in television history.
2. In the mid-’50s Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz were at the height of their fame.
Moviepix / Getty Images
3. So you can imagine everyone’s delight when they both managed to dupe the panel of the hit TV show, “What’s My Line?”
Hulton Archive/ Stringer / Getty Images
4. Leave it to Lucy to come up with a creative way to get out of a tricky situation.
6. And Desi certainly deserves props for circumventing his famous accent.
7. Well done, Ricardos, well done.
In The News Today
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- The Baltimore Circuit Court will host the first hearing in the homicide case of Freddie Gray on Wednesday. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›