2. This girl who no longer wants to be the next Martha Stewart.
5. This woman who experienced firsthand the slippery slopes of fame.
7. This kid who now refuses to listen to the song “#Selfie.”
10. This guy who learned the hard way that he should respect women.
16. This reporter who got bested by a 5 year-old.
18. This girl who discovered pillow pets and pets are two very different things.
22. This designer who should have designed a stronger floor.
24. This person who shouldn’t have been doing what they were doing in the first place.
26. This college graduate who probably isn’t quite ready for the real world.
31. This guy who overshot his target by just a touch.
36. This guy who now understands why there’s a limit to the number of bags you can carry on.
In The News Today
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›