3. Expectation: Breezing through airport security because you’ve carefully perfected your routine.
Reality: Sike, you’re stuck behind someone who hasn’t been on a plane for 15 years.
4. Expectation: Getting lots of work done from the comfort of business class.
5. Expectation: Arriving to your destination looking fly in your perfectly pressed suit.
6. Expectation: A rental car that would make James Bond jealous.
11. Reality: There is a reason they’re called red eyes.
13. Expectation: Having the most productive meeting ever.
14. Expectation: Nothing will go wrong as long as you perfectly plan out your trip.
15. Reality: All of your flights are inexplicably delayed and there’s nothing you can do about it.
16. Expectation: You’ll have so many airline miles, you can go anywhere.
Warner Brothers Pictures