3. Expectation: Breezing through airport security because you’ve carefully perfected your routine.
Reality: Sike, you’re stuck behind someone who hasn’t been on a plane for 15 years.
4. Expectation: Getting lots of work done from the comfort of business class.
5. Expectation: Arriving to your destination looking fly in your perfectly pressed suit.
6. Expectation: A rental car that would make James Bond jealous.
11. Reality: There is a reason they’re called red eyes.
13. Expectation: Having the most productive meeting ever.
14. Expectation: Nothing will go wrong as long as you perfectly plan out your trip.
15. Reality: All of your flights are inexplicably delayed and there’s nothing you can do about it.
16. Expectation: You’ll have so many airline miles, you can go anywhere.
Warner Brothers Pictures
17. Reality: The last thing you want to do in your free time is get on another plane.
In The News Today
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Palmyra's 2,000-year-old Temple of Bel is still standing despite an attempt by ISIS to blow it up, Syria's antiquities chief has said.›