Flirting has changed.
In order to help we’ve created a few potentially tricky Gchat situations to guide you through the many nuances of online flirting.
1. Don’t forget about grammar:
Vowels are sexy, use them.
2. Avoid emoticon overload:
A smiley is worth a thousand words. Use sparingly.
3. Don’t “hehe” and “haha” your way through life:
You’re not a 13 year-old girl.
4. Don’t chat them as soon as they sign on:
Stalking is illegal in all fifty states.
5. Avoid the play-by-play:
This may be shocking, but your crush shouldn’t be able to chart your every bowel movement based on your gchat history.
6. Wait for a response:
“Your crush is typing…” Let them finish.
7. Make sure they’re not actually busy:
Just like a traffic light, red means stop.
8. Make sure you’re typing in the right window:
“Surprise! I’m secretly obsessed with you,” doesn’t tend to go over well.
Don’t worry you’ll get a hang of it eventually.
Happy flirting ;D
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›