1. You firmly believe thongs* are entirely appropriate for every occasion.
*Thongs meaning “flip-flops.”
5. You don’t care if it’s “Australian for beer.” Not Fosters. NEVER Fosters.
6. Passion Pop = gateway drink.
So bad, but so cheap.
8. You have definitely dressed up really nice and then been completely off your face, because it’s Race Day.
9. You’re not fooled by their cuteness, you know possums are actually little assholes.
18. This makes you LOL.
Seriously where is the u, it’s spelled labour!
21. You know it’s not summer until your steering wheel is too hot to handle.
24. You kind of forget WA, NT, and SA exist until you want to go wine tasting.
27. Finally, you can’t listen to this without choking up a little inside.
Major h/t to Stephanie Gall for all her help.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who accused of helping two inmates escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈