1. First things first, It’s 69 degrees in THE MIDDLE OF JULY. 0% humidity does exist.
5. Old Town
Why yes I would like to ride a FREE TROLLEY all around the city.
7. There’s nothing more relaxing than watching surfer boys…
9. And if you get bored of surfers, you can always go visit the adorable La Jolla seals.
10. Seriously there are so many free, beach-related activities. Like walking along the Oceanside Pier.
12. Or just watching the sunset and building a bonfire.
18. Watch adorable PANDAS for hours at the World Famous San Diego Zoo.
25. Most importantly everyone’s really happy…
- Thai police have found more bomb-making materials in a second apartment, after making the first arrest on Saturday in Bangkok's deadly shrine blast. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›