1. First things first, It’s 69 degrees in THE MIDDLE OF JULY. 0% humidity does exist.
5. Old Town
Why yes I would like to ride a FREE TROLLEY all around the city.
7. There’s nothing more relaxing than watching surfer boys…
9. And if you get bored of surfers, you can always go visit the adorable La Jolla seals.
10. Seriously there are so many free, beach-related activities. Like walking along the Oceanside Pier.
12. Or just watching the sunset and building a bonfire.
18. Watch adorable PANDAS for hours at the World Famous San Diego Zoo.
25. Most importantly everyone’s really happy…
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›