1. First things first, It’s 69 degrees in THE MIDDLE OF JULY. 0% humidity does exist.
5. Old Town
Why yes I would like to ride a FREE TROLLEY all around the city.
6. … And of course there’s always THE BEACH.
7. There’s nothing more relaxing than watching surfer boys…
9. And if you get bored of surfers, you can always go visit the adorable La Jolla seals.
10. Seriously there are so many free, beach-related activities. Like walking along the Oceanside Pier.
12. Or just watching the sunset and building a bonfire.
15. Hanging out with the freaking BLUE ANGELS.
16. Or watching the yearly bloom of the Carlsbad Flower Field.
17. You can spend a day with KILLER WHALES at Sea World.
18. Watch adorable PANDAS for hours at the World Famous San Diego Zoo.
22. If you get hungry, there’s Mexican food for days on end.
25. Most importantly everyone’s really happy…
26. …because it’s pretty much summer all year long.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›