1. First things first, It’s 69 degrees in THE MIDDLE OF JULY. 0% humidity does exist.
2. So many places are both beautiful AND free to hang out at: Seaport Village…
3. Balboa Park
5. Old Town
Why yes I would like to ride a FREE TROLLEY all around the city.
7. There’s nothing more relaxing than watching surfer boys…
9. And if you get bored of surfers, you can always go visit the adorable La Jolla seals.
10. Seriously there are so many free, beach-related activities. Like walking along the Oceanside Pier.
12. Or just watching the sunset and building a bonfire.
18. Watch adorable PANDAS for hours at the World Famous San Diego Zoo.