1. First things first, It’s 69 degrees in THE MIDDLE OF JULY. 0% humidity does exist.
5. Old Town
Why yes I would like to ride a FREE TROLLEY all around the city.
7. There’s nothing more relaxing than watching surfer boys…
9. And if you get bored of surfers, you can always go visit the adorable La Jolla seals.
10. Seriously there are so many free, beach-related activities. Like walking along the Oceanside Pier.
12. Or just watching the sunset and building a bonfire.
18. Watch adorable PANDAS for hours at the World Famous San Diego Zoo.
25. Most importantly everyone’s really happy…
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.