3. When it’s your turn to pick the music everyone listens to.
6. Bonding as a family.
9. Making it through a toll booth without paying.
16. Stumbling upon strangely awesome roadside attractions.
18. Losing cell service and coming up with a creative way to entertain yourself.
“I Spy,” anyone?
20. Checking into the hotel and immediately crashing.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.