1. A gold foil scratch map to mark all their adventures ($20).
Made by Luckies, available here.
2. A chalk map works too ($60).
Made by Dirtsastudio, available here.
3. Travel-themed shadow box for all of their loose tickets ($30).
Made by HipLittleSquares, available here.
4. Or, alternatively, a travel stub diary ($15).
Made by Chronicle Books, available here.
5. Personalized leather passport wallet ($35+).
Made by Popov Leather, available here.
6. A really sweet made-for-travel journal ($18).
Made by Poketo, available here.
7. Printed Instagram books for all their travel memories ($12–$25).
Idea: Make them a mini-book of all their friends and family, so they always feel close to home when they’re traveling.
Made by Prinstagram, available here.
8. Brass compass in case their smartphone stops working ($39).
Made by Victoria Camp, available here.
9. Personalized state necklace to remind them of home ($34+).
Made by the Folk, available here.
10. Scarf with hidden pocket for valuables and contraband ($37+).
Made by Speakeasy Supply Co, available here.
11. Airport code-inspired pillows ($19).
Made by Airport Tag, available here.
12. Creative luggage tag to keep thieves away from your stuff ($10).
13. Hooded travel pillow to block out the world/plane ($25).
14. Travel toothbrush sanitizer to avoid the yuck ($29).
Made by VIOlight, available here.
15. A 4-in-1 lens enhancement to bypass a fancy DSLR ($69).
Made by Ollioclip, available here.
16. Multi-outlet surge protector with USB chargers ($29).
Made by Belkin, available here.
17. A wearable iPhone charger bracelet ($70).
Made by Kyte & Key, available here.
18. A very necessary, travel-size flask ($13).
Made by Stanley, available here.
19. Or even better, disposable flasks ($9).
Made by Disposable Flasks, available here.
20. A socially acceptable pair of sweatpants to travel in ($20–$50, but actually priceless).
Made by Urban Outfitters, available here.
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Historic flooding has killed 16 people in South Carolina, where rain finally stopped falling on Tuesday. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›