1. A gold foil scratch map to mark all their adventures ($20).
Made by Luckies, available here.
2. A chalk map works too ($60).
Made by Dirtsastudio, available here.
3. Travel-themed shadow box for all of their loose tickets ($30).
Made by HipLittleSquares, available here.
4. Or, alternatively, a travel stub diary ($15).
Made by Chronicle Books, available here.
5. Personalized leather passport wallet ($35+).
Made by Popov Leather, available here.
6. A really sweet made-for-travel journal ($18).
Made by Poketo, available here.
7. Printed Instagram books for all their travel memories ($12–$25).
Idea: Make them a mini-book of all their friends and family, so they always feel close to home when they’re traveling.
Made by Prinstagram, available here.
8. Brass compass in case their smartphone stops working ($39).
Made by Victoria Camp, available here.
9. Personalized state necklace to remind them of home ($34+).
Made by the Folk, available here.
10. Scarf with hidden pocket for valuables and contraband ($37+).
Made by Speakeasy Supply Co, available here.
11. Airport code-inspired pillows ($19).
Made by Airport Tag, available here.
12. Creative luggage tag to keep thieves away from your stuff ($10).
13. Hooded travel pillow to block out the world/plane ($25).
14. Travel toothbrush sanitizer to avoid the yuck ($29).
Made by VIOlight, available here.
15. A 4-in-1 lens enhancement to bypass a fancy DSLR ($69).
Made by Ollioclip, available here.
16. Multi-outlet surge protector with USB chargers ($29).
Made by Belkin, available here.
17. A wearable iPhone charger bracelet ($70).
Made by Kyte & Key, available here.
18. A very necessary, travel-size flask ($13).
Made by Stanley, available here.
19. Or even better, disposable flasks ($9).
Made by Disposable Flasks, available here.
20. A socially acceptable pair of sweatpants to travel in ($20–$50, but actually priceless).
Made by Urban Outfitters, available here.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›