2. A chalk map works too ($60).
Made by Dirtsastudio, available here.
3. Travel-themed shadow box for all of their loose tickets ($30).
Made by HipLittleSquares, available here.
6. A really sweet made-for-travel journal ($18).
Made by Poketo, available here.
9. Personalized state necklace to remind them of home ($34+).
Made by the Folk, available here.
10. Scarf with hidden pocket for valuables and contraband ($37+).
Made by Speakeasy Supply Co, available here.
11. Airport code-inspired pillows ($19).
Made by Airport Tag, available here.
20. A socially acceptable pair of sweatpants to travel in ($20–$50, but actually priceless).
Made by Urban Outfitters, available here.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire.
- Twitter's shares fell steeply in after-hours trading after they reported a decline in monthly users 📉