1. If reality has been hard to handle lately why not get away to a fantasy destination of your choosing. Like Skull Island.
Beware the giant gorillas.
2. The safe and peaceful Overlook Hotel.
Great for relaxing getaways.
3. Or maybe you’re a city dweller. In which case there’s no city like Metropolis.
Pick up a copy of The Daily Planet for tips and tricks while you’re there.
4. Well no city, except Gotham.
Keep your purse close, and your bat signal closer.
5. If Earth seems a little close to home, try Pandora.
Avatar strongly recommended.
6. For the discerning traveler check out the palatial Minas Tirith.
Can be hard to reach sans horseback.
7. If you’re hoping for an out of this galaxy experience, try Tatooine.
Prepare your dust masks.
8. Deserts not your things? No worries, there’s always Endor.
A perfect family spot amongst the friendly Ewok.
9. Personally we’re fans of Winterfell; the Starks are lovely hosts.
Weather warning: winter is coming.
10. However if winter isn’t really your thing, relax by the beach at Kings Landing.
Note: the hosts aren’t so kind in Kings Landing.
11. Sports fan? Be sure to check out the Quidditch World Cup.
Portkeys not included.
12. Or spend a night at the historical Hogwarts.
We recommend the Ravenclaw dormitories.
13. Got a closet? Great, you’re one step closer to the one and only Narnia.
State department warning: potential war zone.
14. Dying to take a “trip”? Head to Wonderland.
BuzzFeed does not condone the use of acid.
15. Sick of Kansas? Then you know where it’s at. Oz is just a tornado away.
Please be careful where you park your house.
16. There is no place more exclusive than Atlantis.
That is if you can find it.
18. Tired of being an adult? Who needs Club Med, when there’s Neverland.
You know the drill, second star to the right.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.