First, some mood music for your listening pleasure.
1. Chris Martin is a total babe, and there’s really no other way to put it.
Watching him and the band perform in May at the iHeart Radio Theater in Los Angeles was nothing short of magic.
Pun fully intended.
2. He has this kind of boyish charm that melts your heart into a puddle of gooey feels.
3. The whole time he’s singing, it feels like he singing directly to your soul.
4. And not just your normal soul, your pre-universe, black void, deep-down soul.
Yeah, I bet you didn’t even know you had that soul did you? DID YOU?!
5. Well you do, and Chris Martin is singing to it.
6. In other news, his arms are super toned and should definitely be seen L-I-V-E.
7. Because when he gets super into a song, he starts swinging those super sexy biceps around and your whole body will tingle with joy.
8. * body tingles with joy *
9. Did I mention he’s also an adorable/terrible dancer?
10. He loves to bop around like a child in a bouncy castle.
11. All while remaining super damn fine.
12. Also equally important: sexy-ass bass player, Guy Berryman.
- swoons due to feels overload *
13. The drummer, Will Champion, is pretty hot too.
14. Basically, Coldplay is a bunch of fine men soulfully singing a bunch of love songs to you.
15. You will like it.
16. Plus there’s confetti.
17. Oh also, the music is quite wonderful.
But we all know we’re really here for the biceps.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›