According to Travel + Leisure, Singapore Airlines has remained the No. 1 customer-rated airline for 17 years in a row.
Known for its excellent service and extreme luxury, Singapore Airlines has outdone itself with its new Suite Class, “a class above first.”
As if we really needed something above first class.
And now FOR ONLY $13,044.09, you too can fly Suite Class from San Francisco to Hong Kong without a care in the world.
Tired from carrying around so much money? Take a nap in your comfy bed, complete with Givenchy PJs, Givenchy sheets, and, of course, a personal turn-down service.
Hate people? No worries, you’ll have your own private room far away from everyday plebeians.
So this is what rich looks like… Sigh.
But just in case luxury flying isn’t your thing, here are 16 other things you could buy for around $13,000.
3. A Tiffany & Co.’s “Tiffany Setting” one-carat engagement ring @ $11,000
4. Two brand-new wells via Charity Water bringing fresh water to over 300 people @ an average of $7,500 per well
6. 13 rooms worth of Ikea furniture @ $915.97 per room
Good luck with all that assembly.
8. 20 tickets on a five-day Disney Cruise to the Western Caribbean @ $625 per person
9. 39 iPad minis (16GB) @ $329 each
11. 96 round-trip flights from Los Angeles to Las Vegas on Southwest @ $132 each
Essentially for the price of one ticket to Singapore, you could fly to Vegas every four days for an entire year.
12. 137* pairs of Warby Parker prescription glasses @ $95 per pair
*274 if you count the pair they give away for each pair you buy.
14. 3,633 gallons of gas @ a nationwide average price of $3.59 per gallon
That’s enough to make 30 trips across the United States (90,835 miles) in a car with the nationwide average of 25MPG.