3. Realizing you’re the only person in the entire store, and knowing the salespeople are circling you like sharks.
5. Having the saleswoman ask you if you need a “larger” size?
6. Getting judged by the salespeople for clearly not being able to afford anything in the store.
8. Having the salesperson tell you you look great in something when you know you look terrible.
10. Having the security guard think you stole something you walked in with because the store happens to sell it too.
13. Walking into Victoria’s Secret and being asked repeatedly if you want a “bra fitting.”
14. Having your bags break on your way out of the store.
15. Only realizing you forgot your wallet after they’ve rung up all your stuff.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›