1. Your Office Building After Hours
Your boss appreciates those late hours you’ve been putting in. You know who else appreciates it? Serial killers.
2. The Back Seat of Your Car
Your back seat is so full of crap, you can’t even fit a body back there. Doesn’t matter, that deranged killer cleaned out a space for himself while you were in the grocery store just now.
3. Opening the Blinds
Please don’t let there be a face there; please don’t let there be a face…
4. Behind the Shower Curtain
Because if I were a killer, the first place I would hide is behind a semi-translucent piece of plastic. Totally makes sense.
5. The Garage
That scene from “Scream” will haunt you for the rest of your life.
6. Seeing Someone Walking Alone at Night
It doesn’t matter that you are in fact, also walking alone at night. What matters is that other guy down the street. What the hell is HE doing?!?!
7. That Partially Cracked Closet Door
It’s so scary that you can’t bring yourself to go over and close it… so you just sit and think about it all night.
8. Under The Bed
How to properly go to bed at night: enter bedroom; jump at least 6 feet and land safely on bed; get under covers; under no circumstances let your leg drape over the side.
- Illegal immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- President Barack Obama will unveil climate change regulations at a White House event on Monday. The plan is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.