1. “There’s no other way to say this, I hate your kid.”
2. “Although academically okay, your child has no other redeeming qualities.”
3. (Your child is) “a complete and utter jerk in all ways.”
4. (I have a student that) “dresses like a streetwalker.”
5. (My students are) “out of contol,” “rude, lazy, disengaged whiners,” “rat-like,” and “frightfully dim.”
6. “I hear the trash company is hiring.”
7. Natalie’s Interview with ABC: Sometimes the truth hurts
“I don’t think I did anything wrong.”
- Physicists have found gravitational waves: wrinkles in space-time that could open up a new way to see the universe 🔭
- NATO is sending boats to the Aegean Sea to try to help combat the migrant and refugee crisis.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.