Response to How Cleaning Has Changed Through The Years:
I heard oxyclean tests on animals. Is that true??
As a Filipino, idgaf
As a baby who had my ears pierced when I was an infant, I’m grateful my mom did so. At 26, they’re still pierced and I don’t remember the pain. What does it matter? Teens can get tattoos/piercings with parent consent. All I can say is thanks mom!
Response to Why Are You Proud To Be Filipino?:
Uh. I’m not.
Response to What Is Truffle Butter?:
Lol I love this and I love Keith and that damn well better not be his wifey
- asantos831 "27 Times Tumblr Perfectly Summed Up Y..."
But I love him! =’[ I want him all to myself
Chipotle for life!!!
Oh god my ovaries are yearning
- asantos831 "This Woman Saved An Abandoned Puppy A..."
- asantos831 "18 Times Uncle Phil Was Your TV Dad"
- asantos831 "43 Signs You're Definitely Becoming A..."
Response to 7 Shows That Have Too Many People Of Color:
I literally hate when people literally don’t know how to use the word literally.
Response to 40 TV Shows That Could Use More White People:
Growing up in schools where I was pretty much the only “person of color” in class, I gotta say, I never felt left out. I was never discriminated against. Maybe I was lucky. Maybe I had great parents who raised me with confidence. I went to school taking adobo for lunch and everybody wanted some. You should realize how many people go to the tanning salon to get dark. How many men and women want us, want to be us for being “exotic”. Just saying. Look at the world, at your life as glass half full. Count your blessings and don’t focus on the negative. Embrace what makes you different.
- asantos831 "18 Snapchats From "Lord Of The Rings""
Response to 19 Answers Australia Has For America:
Jemima sounds like an idiot. She doesn’t answer any of the questions, all her responses are just jabs at America. It doesn’t help us Americans understand at all when her answer is “Well why are all American dollars green?” You’re failing horribly at being funny and your boss should reconsider your position at buzzfeed. Can we redo this article with legitimate answers please?
- asantos831 "29 Times Dogs Were The True Stars Of ..."
- asantos831 "18 Photos Of A Cat Island That Will R..."
Response to What Happened When This Woman Ordered A Dress Online Captures The Online Shopping Struggle:
Let’s pretend she got exactly what she ordered, let’s pretend it fit her absolutely perfectly. IT WOULD STILL LOOK LIKE CRAP ON HER BODY!!! Why doesn’t homegirl dress for her size? Like really, Buzzfeed, get it together
- asantos831 "This Super Easy Way To Make Homemade ..."
- asantos831 "The Only 12 Exercises You Need To Get..."
- asantos831 "Disney Starlets Are Just Like Us"
- asantos831 "Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A P..."
- asantos831 "Is "Quit Playing Games With My H..."
- asantos831 "The Lonely Island Reveals What "..."
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›