1. First off - George’s statements are often cryptic. Second - US notes make for excellent insulation.
4. Oh, yes. You are certainly going to get some hop-ons.
5. Have you noticed that whenever G.O.B. enters a conversation on his segway, he changes the subject? It’s a segue. THAT’S no mistake.
6. Barry Zuckerkorn - not a great lawyer, but give him a picture of some testes and he’ll tell you that they’re testes.
8. If there’s one guy who’s diligent about maintaining his online presence, it’s Bob Loblaw.
9. G.O.B. never should have given up animation rights to Mr. Bananagrabber.
10. Maeby Fünke - wise beyond her years. Babysit her!!
11. Scientists have finally confirmed that no one in this family has ever, in fact, even seen a chicken.
12. Warms the heart!
13. Egg. Ann Hog. Bland. Yam. Plain. Annabel. Plant. Whatever.
It’s as Ann as the nose on plain’s face.
14. Buster’s hand was taken by a loose seal. A loo seal. Lucille. Genius.
15. Open your eyes, people. There are dozens of nevernudes. DOZENS.
17. It’s ice cream, and it’s also a sandwich. It’s the form his grief has taken.
19. Always leave a note. Don’t yell. Don’t teach lessons to your son. Don’t teach your father a lesson. Thank you, J. Walter Weatherman, for all you’ve taught us.
20. There is no “i” in Teamocil, at least not where you think…
…there are two i’s in pituitary, though. As in this drug will shut down your pituitary gland, for real.
22. The start of a torrid love affair between robot maid and half man half machine.
23. G.O.B.’s suits cost anywhere between $3K and $7K, so don’t expect him to hold the elevator for you.
26. This is Annyong. Annyong’s real name is Hel-loh.
Korean for “one day.” As in “you stole my frozen banana idea and one day I will have my revenge.”