1. Work your angles with a smoldering stare for dramatic effect.
Jay Manuel — America’s Next Top Model
2. Position yourself in the corner of your pic if you want to show off your surroundings.
Vinessa Shaw — Hocus Pocus
3. Go for a tilt snap to let everyone know you’re having a real fun time.
Al Roker — Today Show
4. Make funny IDGAF faces because you’re cool and down-to-earth.
Harvey Fierstein — Mulan
5. When in doubt, put up a peace sign.
Christian Camargo — Dexter
6. Or you could channel your inner Lady Gaga and put your paws up.
Dulé Hill — Psych
7. Or you could rock out.
Michael K. Williams — The Wire
8. Grab someone and do a double selfie to liven things up.
Justin Guarini — American Idol
9. Or take a really awesome pic in which someone photobombs you and gets you a ton of comments and likes.
Orlando Bloom — Pirates of the Caribbean
You can catch Orlando Bloom and Condola Rashad in Broadway’s Romeo and Juliet now. More info here.
All images by BuzzFeed