1. Eat food from the kitchen that does not belong to you.
2. Leave all your personal dirty dishes in the kitchen sink.
3. Reply-all to emails that do not require you to reply all.
7. Show up to work sick and risk getting everyone else sick.
9. Take the bathroom stall next to an occupied one when there are several other open stalls.
11. CC people on an email that they absolutely do not need to be on.
12. Reach out to IT in a panic about your “broken” computer before trying to restart it first.
13. Schedule a meeting but have nothing to really talk about.
15. Hover over someone’s desk while they are having a conversation with someone else.
16. Start a Gchat and then not respond when the other person pings you.
19. Take things off your co-workers’ desks without asking.
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›