1. Eat food from the kitchen that does not belong to you.
Paramount Pictures / giphy.com
2. Leave all your personal dirty dishes in the kitchen sink.
3. Reply-all to emails that do not require you to reply all.
CBS / iamaserver.tumblr.com
7. Show up to work sick and risk getting everyone else sick.
20th Century Fox / ignitetheliight.tumblr.com
9. Take the bathroom stall next to an occupied one when there are several other open stalls.
Style Network / realitytvgifs.tumblr.com
11. CC people on an email that they absolutely do not need to be on.
Fox / giphy.com
12. Reach out to IT in a panic about your “broken” computer before trying to restart it first.
Disney / giphy.com
13. Schedule a meeting but have nothing to really talk about.
Netflix / vulture.com
15. Hover over someone’s desk while they are having a conversation with someone else.
16. Start a Gchat and then not respond when the other person pings you.
19. Take things off your co-workers’ desks without asking.
New Line Cinema / giphy.com
Director of Community, Swiftie, Slytherin. email@example.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.