2. A virtual gift box was stationed at the airport and fliers were encouraged to tell Santa what they wanted for Christmas.
4. And this little girl had no idea what she wanted but she was adorable so it didn’t matter.
6. And after several people asked for gifts and boarded their flight, a team of WestJet employees went out and bought the gifts requested.
7. Yes, these people were about to actually get what they wished for.
Socks guy is probably kicking himself.
8. As the passengers were in flight, WestJet’s elves were delivering the gifts to the plane’s destination.
9. They somehow managed to get all the presents, wrap them, address them, and get them to the people.
What sorcery is this?!
10. When the passengers went to baggage claim, the gifts started coming down the carousel.