1. You may remember Jérôme from his series of funny, awkward vines.
2. He started a project called HUMANS and he’s asking random strangers for six seconds of advice. Here’s what he’s got so far!
3. “Help one another, because that’s all we have, each other.” — Frank
4. “Don’t let anybody stop you from being who you want to be and accomplishing your goals.” — Jalissa
5. “Dream big, work hard, and whatever you do, always have honor. Everything else will follow.” — Andre
6. “If you really want something, you have to believe that you can get it.” — Ray
7. “Share respect and admiration for each other all over the world.” — Joseph
8. Follow HUMANS on Vine as the project continues!
Director of Community, Swiftie, Slytherin. email@example.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.