1. You may remember Jérôme from his series of funny, awkward vines.
2. He started a project called HUMANS and he’s asking random strangers for six seconds of advice. Here’s what he’s got so far!
3. “Help one another, because that’s all we have, each other.” — Frank
4. “Don’t let anybody stop you from being who you want to be and accomplishing your goals.” — Jalissa
5. “Dream big, work hard, and whatever you do, always have honor. Everything else will follow.” — Andre
6. “If you really want something, you have to believe that you can get it.” — Ray
7. “Share respect and admiration for each other all over the world.” — Joseph
8. Follow HUMANS on Vine as the project continues!
In The News Today
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›