1. You may remember Jérôme from his series of funny, awkward vines.
2. He started a project called HUMANS and he’s asking random strangers for six seconds of advice. Here’s what he’s got so far!
3. “Help one another, because that’s all we have, each other.” — Frank
4. “Don’t let anybody stop you from being who you want to be and accomplishing your goals.” — Jalissa
5. “Dream big, work hard, and whatever you do, always have honor. Everything else will follow.” — Andre
6. “If you really want something, you have to believe that you can get it.” — Ray
7. “Share respect and admiration for each other all over the world.” — Joseph
8. Follow HUMANS on Vine as the project continues!
Here Are The Top Stories
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- One person was killed and two others were seriously injured Friday when an air medical transport helicopter crashed in Colorado.