1. Meet C. Rob, the man behind the incredible costume you are about to see.
2. The Iron Man suit was made out of pepakura, which involved a lot of card stock and patience.
3. It took roughly 11 months to build and and takes about 20 minutes for him to suit up.
4. His goal was to build it for Halloween, and the time of completion required an estimated 2,000 hours.
7. After Halloween, he used his costume to bring joy to kids at birthday parties.
14. And here he is at the Iron Man 3 premiere, making some kid’s life.
In The News Today
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›