1. Meet C. Rob, the man behind the incredible costume you are about to see.
2. The Iron Man suit was made out of pepakura, which involved a lot of card stock and patience.
3. It took roughly 11 months to build and and takes about 20 minutes for him to suit up.
4. His goal was to build it for Halloween, and the time of completion required an estimated 2,000 hours.
7. After Halloween, he used his costume to bring joy to kids at birthday parties.
12. He even bought something nice for his real-life Pepper Potts.
14. And here he is at the Iron Man 3 premiere, making some kid’s life.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- At least 21 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria, BBC News reports. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›