1. Meet C. Rob, the man behind the incredible costume you are about to see.
2. The Iron Man suit was made out of pepakura, which involved a lot of card stock and patience.
3. It took roughly 11 months to build and and takes about 20 minutes for him to suit up.
4. His goal was to build it for Halloween, and the time of completion required an estimated 2,000 hours.
7. After Halloween, he used his costume to bring joy to kids at birthday parties.
12. He even bought something nice for his real-life Pepper Potts.
14. And here he is at the Iron Man 3 premiere, making some kid’s life.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›