1. Meet C. Rob, the man behind the incredible costume you are about to see.
2. The Iron Man suit was made out of pepakura, which involved a lot of card stock and patience.
3. It took roughly 11 months to build and and takes about 20 minutes for him to suit up.
4. His goal was to build it for Halloween, and the time of completion required an estimated 2,000 hours.
7. After Halloween, he used his costume to bring joy to kids at birthday parties.
14. And here he is at the Iron Man 3 premiere, making some kid’s life.
In The News Today
- The Dutch Safety Board will release Tuesday a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over eastern Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- Police officers in the UK will record anti-Muslim hate crimes as a specific category in crime statistics for the first time. ›