1. Meet C. Rob, the man behind the incredible costume you are about to see.
2. The Iron Man suit was made out of pepakura, which involved a lot of card stock and patience.
3. It took roughly 11 months to build and and takes about 20 minutes for him to suit up.
4. His goal was to build it for Halloween, and the time of completion required an estimated 2,000 hours.
7. After Halloween, he used his costume to bring joy to kids at birthday parties.
14. And here he is at the Iron Man 3 premiere, making some kid’s life.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- Zimbabwe park officials reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.