1. This is Emily James, a 3-year-old girl who loves frilly dresses and the movie Tangled.
2. She saw the effects cancer has on kids and she wanted to donate her hair to make them a little more happy.
“Sometimes kids get sick and then their hair falls out. That’s really, really sad.”
3. So first her Uncle Matthew cut Rapunzel’s hair, Emily’s favorite doll.
4. And then he went to work with Emily’s hair.
“I have more hair, just cut some of it off.”
5. After they were done, Emily and Rapunzel showed off their new look.
6. And then Emily mailed her hair so it could be made into wigs for children with cancer.
7. Watch the whole thing here!
So sweet. <3