1. When the trailer for Bling Ring was released and Emma was dancing like this in a club.
3. When she stripped down to do a photo shoot for a book called Natural Beauty, with a purpose of raising money and awareness for environmental issues.
4. When Emma posed with a comatose Hermione Granger and loved it.
Siriusly though, why does Granger have her eyes closed? It looks creepy.
5. That time Emma wore scandalous Bling Ring attire for GQ and she channeled her inner Pretty Woman.
Which happens to be the first movie she ever remembers seeing.
6. Her superb acting skills in This Is the End, which includes her sailor mouth and a hard hit to Seth Rogan’s face.
She told Flicks and Bits about the script: “I just remember reading it and thinking it’s hilarious. I thought it was the most crazy, absurd premise for a story I’d ever heard. I had to do it.”
7. That time Emma got sassy and set the 50 Shades of Grey rumor straight.
8. And when she threw serious shade at Sofia Coppola.
OK, she probably didn’t intentionally do side-eye, but it happened and it’s beautiful.
9. Emma’s very vague tweet about Pitch Perfect, which really confused Anna Kendrick.
10. When Miss Watson posed for W Magazine and she looked classy as hell.
11. And when she went edgy for Teen Vogue.
12. When it was revealed that Emma Watson and Hermione Granger are actually the same person.
Hermione plays Emma Watson IRL. Not the other way around.
Here’s the proof:
13. When Emma started a Tumblr as Nicki to prepare for her role in Bling Ring.
*The Tumblr was deactivated and the current blog under the URL is no longer operated by Emma Watson.
14. When Emma confessed that ignoring fame was her rebellion.
Emma told W Magazine: “I lived in denial for as long as I possibly could. Until the age of 18, I would take the Oxford Tube, which is a public bus. Then it got to the point where the fact that I was on the bus would spread from one end to the other. I’d think, ‘Why am I doing this to myself?’ Ignoring fame was my rebellion, in a funny way. I was insistent on being normal and doing normal things. It probably wasn’t advisable to go to college in America and room with a complete stranger. And it probably wasn’t wise to share a bathroom with eight other people in a coed dorm. Looking back, that was crazy.”
15. That time she posed with all the comedians from This Is the End and she made them look even more handsome than they are because she brings out the best in people.
16. When this adorable picture was uploaded to her Facebook page.
It don’t run in our bloooooood.
17. That time Emma won the MTV Trailblazer Award for being amazing.
19. There was also that time she won the People’s Choice Award for her role in The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
20. When Emma rocked the red carpet with this killer dress.
Yaaasss gurl, YAAAASSSS.
21. And this one:
22. Then she blew the crowd a kiss because she gives the people what they want.
23. When our beloved lady showed her support for another favorite franchise.
24. And when she threatened to pelt candy at rude jerks at the movies.
26. That time she posed with Lily Collins at Coachella and she looked gorgeous.
28. And of course, Emma’s entire performance as a valley-girl snob in Bling Ring.
Bravo, girl. Bravo.
STAY FLAWLESS, EMMA.
Can’t wait to see what you do in 2014!
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›
- The U.S. Army says it's removing restrictions on women attending Ranger School. Two soldiers became the first women to graduate from the school last month. ›