1. Shailene Woodley, as well as her character Mary Jane Watson, has been cut from the second installment of The Amazing Spider-Man.
2. The actress was on set for three days and only shot a few scenes. Her character is set to appear in the third movie, which is expected to hit theaters in 2016.
3. Maybe they cut her because they wanted to focus on something much more TRAUMATIC.
Possible spoilers here.
4. And since Woodley will be busy with the Divergent trilogy, it’s likely the role of M.J. will need to be recast.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›