9. Like the “How To Be A Heartbreaker” masterpiece.
10. This girl has a 80s Madonna vibe going on and it’s awesome.
Check out those rad glasses.
11. When asked in an interview to describe her fashion style in three words, Diamandis said, “Vintage, cheerleader, and cartoon.”
12. And that little black heart on her cheek is a signature trademark of Marina’s brand.
“Rule number three: wear your heart on your cheek.”
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina are the latest Republicans to drop out of the 2016 presidential race 🇺🇸