If you haven’t seen Tangled, you are missing out. Rapunzel and Flynn are the best Disney pair and here’s why:
1. They have one of the greatest “how we met” stories ever.
“How’d you meet?”
“He broke into my house and I knocked him out with a pan.”
2. And even with Flynn’s smoldering good looks, their meet-cute wasn’t a typical “love at first sight” Disney story.
But if it were me, I would’ve fallen for it.
3. Flynn’s dry humor and Rapunzel’s positive outlook make for an entertaining relationship.
4. Although they had few similarities in the beginning, their adventure to the castle proved how much in common they actually have.
7. And Rapunzel is the only person Flynn (aka Eugene) was able to be himself around.
8. Jokes and sarcasm aside, Flynn/Eugene is actually kind of sensitive, and his small gestures like pushing Rapunzel’s hair back is very sweet.
10. He protects his lost princess when she’s in danger.
12. They’re both fantastic singers and express their love through song.
13. And their Bonnie-and-Clyde-esque run from the guards brought them closer together.
14. In the face of danger, Rapunzel risked an eternity as a fountain of youth to the witch in order to heal Eugene.
16. They will do anything for each other, and their romance is beautiful.
17. Especially when they hug it out.
18. It’s safe to Rapunzel and Flynn/Eugene had the loveliest wedding, despite the Maximus-Pascal ring hiccup.
You can watch it here.
19. And their appearance at Elsa’s coronation in Frozen proves they’re still going strong.
Yep, that’s them to the left!
Cheers to the best Disney couple! <3
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel on Saturday in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- One person was killed and two others were seriously injured Friday when an air medical transport helicopter crashed in Colorado.
- Popular sections of Reddit went dark this week as confusion and protests swept the site.