1. Heathers: The Musical is coming to Off-Broadway this March, and BuzzFeed got a sneak peek at one of their rehearsals.
Think of it as the “Mean Girls of the 80s,” but way more provocative.
2. Heather, Heather, and Heather reenact some of their famous one-liners.
3. “What’s your damage, Heather?”
4. “Did you have a brain tumor for breakfast, Heather?”
5. “Fuck me gently with a chainsaw.”
6. The bitchy trio sing a song called “Candy Store” and it’s actually really catchy.
7. It’s just as inappropriate as the movie.
“You’ve just got to prove you’re not a pussy anymore.”
8. And Heather Chandler doesn’t want ANYONE to steal her spotlight.
9. Veronica and J.D. share an intimate moment and express their emotions through song, obviously.
10. And then they make out.
11. The Heathers consider letting Veronica join their group.
12. And then decide to change everything about her.
13. There’s an entire song dedicated to Ram and Kurt’s staged suicide love pact called “My Dead Gay Son.”
14. In which the dads apparently realize they’re also gay.
15. It’s basically everything you expected.
16. And Heather doesn’t disappoint.
18. Heather, Heather, Heather, J.D., and Veronica:
Elle McLemore, Alice Lee, Jessica Keenan Wynn, Ryan McCartan and Barrett Wilbert Weed
22. Bonus: A blooper from Heather!
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›
- Hundreds of rescue workers in Guatemala dug through rubble, searching for signs of life after a mudslide killed at least 56 people. ›