In the Divergent film series based on Veronica Roth’s best-selling book trilogy, Shailene Woodley plays 16-year-old heroine Tris, who lives in a dystopian Chicago with a society split into five factions sectioned by personality traits. Woodley’s The Fault In Our Stars co-lead Ansel Elgort plays her brother, Caleb.
Scroll down for exclusive behind-the-scenes photos of the pair on the Divergent set!
1. Shailene hanging out on the edge of a building.
2. Ansel chatting with director Neil Burger:
3. Shai and Ansel at the Choosing Ceremony with Ashley Judd, Tony Goldwyn, and Kate Winslet:
4. Shailene filming a fear simulation:
5. Including the drowning scene:
6. The pair hanging out with the director:
7. And talking at Erudite headquarters:
8. Shai joining her new Dauntless faction:
9. And jumping onto the train that leads to Dauntless headquarters:
10. And author Veronica Roth punching Ansel in the face (allegedly):
Divergent will be available on Digital HD on July 22 and Blu-ray/DVD/VOD on August 5.
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›
- The U.S. Army says it's removing restrictions on women attending Ranger School. Two soldiers became the first women to graduate from the school last month. ›