In the Divergent film series based on Veronica Roth’s best-selling book trilogy, Shailene Woodley plays 16-year-old heroine Tris, who lives in a dystopian Chicago with a society split into five factions sectioned by personality traits. Woodley’s The Fault In Our Stars co-lead Ansel Elgort plays her brother, Caleb.
Scroll down for exclusive behind-the-scenes photos of the pair on the Divergent set!
1. Shailene hanging out on the edge of a building.
2. Ansel chatting with director Neil Burger:
3. Shai and Ansel at the Choosing Ceremony with Ashley Judd, Tony Goldwyn, and Kate Winslet:
4. Shailene filming a fear simulation:
5. Including the drowning scene:
6. The pair hanging out with the director:
7. And talking at Erudite headquarters:
8. Shai joining her new Dauntless faction:
9. And jumping onto the train that leads to Dauntless headquarters:
10. And author Veronica Roth punching Ansel in the face (allegedly):
Divergent will be available on Digital HD on July 22 and Blu-ray/DVD/VOD on August 5.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.