2. The new area will be Diagon Alley and it looks MAGICAL.
3. Guests will be given the opportunity to ride the Hogwarts Express from Hogsmeade Station to King’s Cross Station.
Yes, with a two-park pass you can travel on the train from Islands of Adventure to Universal Studios.
4. Muggle London will feature the iconic Knight Bus (and hopefully Stan Shunpike).
5. And then Muggles and wizards can take a tour down Diagon Alley.
6. The new area will feature Ollivanders: Makers of Fine Wands since 382 B.C.
Not sure if they’re replacing the one in Hogsmeade or just having two.
7. Wiseacre’s Wizarding Equipment:
8. Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes:
9. Florean Fortescue’s Ice Cream Parlour:
10. Knockturn Alley:
Yaaass Borgin and Burkes!
11. As well as Madam Malkin’s Robes for All Occasions, Quality Quidditch Supplies, Magical Menagerie, Scribbulus, and the Leaky Cauldron.
12. The Gringotts Wizarding Bank will be transformed into an amazing ride called Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts.
13. Here’s a look at the vault:
14. And concept art of the ride:
15. SEE YOU THIS SUMMER, FELLOW HARRY POTTER NERDS.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.