1. The addictive app makes roughly $633,000 per DAY.
2. Which is more than $1 million every couple days.
3. Or more than $230 million per year.
4. This game is played by every seventh person in Hong Kong daily.
5. And it’s so popular, it’s even made an appearance in a Psy music video.
6. There are more than 436,000 photos tagged #candycrush on Instagram.
7. And there’s a whole Esty page dedicated to Candy Crush-inspired items.
8. People are so obsessed with this app, they change the date on their phones just to get more lives.
More details here.
9. And a 14-year-old boy spent $4,300 on boosts and extra moves.
10. Candy Crush has 132.9 million monthly Facebook-connected users.
11. Which is more than a 10th of Facebook’s 1.15 billion monthly active users.
12. The game has become so bad, UK Rehab opened a residential rehabilitation program for addicts.
13. Which receives as many as 100 inquires per month and costs $5,000.
It’s basically the King (get it?) of the world.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!