4. This game is played by every seventh person in Hong Kong daily.
5. And it’s so popular, it’s even made an appearance in a Psy music video.
6. There are more than 436,000 photos tagged #candycrush on Instagram.
7. And there’s a whole Esty page dedicated to Candy Crush-inspired items.
8. People are so obsessed with this app, they change the date on their phones just to get more lives.
More details here.
10. Candy Crush has 132.9 million monthly Facebook-connected users.
11. Which is more than a 10th of Facebook’s 1.15 billion monthly active users.
12. The game has become so bad, UK Rehab opened a residential rehabilitation program for addicts.
13. Which receives as many as 100 inquires per month and costs $5,000.
Director of Community, Swiftie, Slytherin. firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Arielle Calderon at email@example.com.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Regulators are looking into allegations of "deceptive or unfair" marketing practices at the University of Phoenix.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.