4. This game is played by every seventh person in Hong Kong daily.
5. And it’s so popular, it’s even made an appearance in a Psy music video.
6. There are more than 436,000 photos tagged #candycrush on Instagram.
7. And there’s a whole Esty page dedicated to Candy Crush-inspired items.
8. People are so obsessed with this app, they change the date on their phones just to get more lives.
More details here.
10. Candy Crush has 132.9 million monthly Facebook-connected users.
11. Which is more than a 10th of Facebook’s 1.15 billion monthly active users.
12. The game has become so bad, UK Rehab opened a residential rehabilitation program for addicts.
13. Which receives as many as 100 inquires per month and costs $5,000.
Director of Community, Swiftie, Slytherin. email@example.com
Contact Arielle Calderon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here Are The Top Stories
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- European leaders are holding an emergency summit today to discuss Greece's debt crisis.
- The deadline for a deal on Iran's nuclear program was extended again, to the end of the week.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.