1. Cathedral of Learning — University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Can you imagine writing college papers with Hermione in this place? Bliss.
2. Doak Campbell Stadium — Florida State University, Florida
The best place to play Quidditch.
3. All Souls College — Oxford University, United Kingdom
Some scenes in the Harry Potter films were actually filmed at Oxford so it’s no surprise it resembles Hogwarts.
4. Annenberg Hall — Harvard University, Massachusetts
The Great Hall of homework.
5. Grey Towers Castle — Arcadia University, Pennsylvania
You can’t get more castle-y than this.
6. Sterling Memorial Library — Yale University, Connecticut
This is (probably) where Hermione found the info on Nicolas Flamel.
7. St Salvator’s Quad — University of St Andrews, Scotland
I bet this is where Oliver Wood taught Harry how to play Quidditch.
8. St John’s College — University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
This is where Draco threw Neville’s Remembrall. OK, it’s not, but it COULD HAVE BEEN.
9. Suzzallo Library — University of Washington, Washington
This is where Peeves throws books on top of students to distract them during finals week.
10. Thompson Memorial Library — Vassar College, New York
I bet Fred (RIP) and George have already found all the secret passageways in this building.
11. Rosenwald Hall — University of Chicago, Illinois
Is that the Astronomy Tower up there?
12. Duke University Chapel — Duke University, North Carolina
This also kind of reminds me of Lord of the Rings…
13. Castle Crypt — Durham University, United Kingdom
You know some serious dueling went down in here.
14. Ho Plaza and Sage Hall — Cornell University, New York
Do wizards and witches tan on that lawn?
15. Bexley Hall — Kenyon College, Ohio
The modern-day Gryffindor dorms.
16. Victoria Building — University of Liverpool, England
This is Ravenclaw Tower*.
*Not true at all
17. Paul Barret Library — Rhodes College, Tennessee
On the way to Potions class!
18. Main Entrance — Chestnut Hill College, Pennsylvania
This looks like a mix of Hogwarts and a hotel.
19. Brown Hall — Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri
Grab your ink and quill, Muggles.
20. Basilica of the Sacred Heart — University of Notre Dame, Indiana
Looks like the Sorting Ceremony is under way!
21. M. Carey Thomas Library — Bryn Mawr College, Pennsylvania
Basically, go to a school in Pennsylvania for the Hogwarts experience.
- Two people on a civilian airplane were killed in a mid-air collision with a military jet in South Carolina. The F-16 jet pilot was ejected and is "in good shape."
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.