1. Starring as Lennie Small in the Broadway adaptation of John Steinbeck’s Of Mice and Men, Chris O’Dowd was nominated for Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Play.
Richard Phibbs / Of Mice and Men Broadway
2. Unfortunately for him, he was in the running against Breaking Bad’s Bryan Cranston, and he tweeted about probably losing to the All the Way star.
3. So when Cranston’s name was called and O’Dowd officially lost, he celebrated in the most amazing fashion.
4. Yep, he downed a flask.
6. For tickets to Of Mice and Men, click here.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.