2. Who’s that old guy?
Pierce Hawthorne was the former CEO of Hawthorne Wipes (a moist towelette company) and has been married over seven times and accumulated over thirty step children. He began attending Greendale Community College in 1999 and finally graduated in 2013. Who is that old guy you ask? The one that changed the lives of many.
3. Let’s all start getting excited for things the way Pierce did
5. He reminds us there’s always a way to achieve what we want
6. He can recap the day and relate it to anything
7. just wanted to throw this one in there
8. or adorable, hilarious, loving, needy, etc
12. When he let Troy live with him in his mansion
heart = broken when Troy moves out (spoiler alert - Troy moves out)
15. He always was honest, making him lovable
16. sometimes to honest, but honest nonetheless
we just aren’t supposed to hear some things Jeff
- Charges have been dismissed against protest organizer Malcolm London in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›